|Belgium faces the 4th covid wave. You and I are all asked to stand together in the fight against the Corona virus. We wish to inform you on the new protective measures we implemented for the upcoming 46th BSRM Scientific Meeting. The 46th Scientific Meeting will take place in person but with some changes (see below). Please read the protective measures in detail. We thank you in advance for your comprehension & flexibility.|
COVID-19 related information In accordance with the current federal government COVID regulations, please find here the COVID measures for the 46th BSRM Scientific Meeting:
1. The Covid Safe Ticket is obligatory (vaccination certificate or recovery certificate: positive PCR-test between 11 en 180 days ago or test: negative PCR-test (NAAT-test) or negative RAT-test). The Covid Safe Ticket check takes place at the entrance of the venue.
2. Face masks during the scientific meeting are mandatory. Cover your mouth and nose. You can take your mask off when drinking/eating during the breaks. When you finish, kindly put your mask on.
3. The dinner will take place in the restaurant of Dolce La Hulpe. Once seated you can take your mask off. When walking around, please put your mask on.
4. It is decided to cancel the dancing party. Maintaining the protective measures during the dancing party would not be feasible.
5. We provide all participants with opportunities for regular and adequate hand hygiene and the hotel will refresh continuously the air in the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you at 12:30, 26 November. A lunch is foreseen in the exhibit area. The scientific programme starts at 13:20. You can pick up your badge at the registration desk. Kindly take the entrance of meeting hall Canopee, direction reception.
Please find here the link to the scientific programme.
Venue and address
Dolce La Hulpe, 135, chaussée de Bruxelles, 1310 Terhulpen
By car: 500 hotel parking places available.
By Bus: From La Hulpe or Groenendaal stations, take the bus TEC 366. However, be aware that the bus stops at the Chaussée de Bruxelles. You will have to walk approximately 1 km on a private route to reach the hotel.
We thank you in advance for your comprehension and willingness to adapt.
A pleasure to see you all again at our BSRM Scientific Meeting.
On behalf the BSRM board
Isabelle Demeestere, President