46th Scientific meeting
26-27 November 2021
Dolce la Hulpe
|Belgium faces the 4th covid wave. You and I are all asked to stand together in the fight against the Corona virus. We wish to inform you on the new protective measures we implemented for the upcoming 46th BSRM Scientific Meeting. The 46th Scientific Meeting will take place in person but with some changes (see below). Please read the protective measures in detail. We thank you in advance for your comprehension & flexibility.|
COVID-19 related information In accordance with the current federal government COVID regulations, please find here the COVID measures for the 46th BSRM Scientific Meeting:
1. The Covid Safe Ticket is obligatory (vaccination certificate or recovery certificate: positive PCR-test between 11 en 180 days ago or test: negative PCR-test (NAAT-test) or negative RAT-test). The Covid Safe Ticket check takes place at the entrance of the venue.
2. Face masks during the scientific meeting are mandatory. Cover your mouth and nose. You can take your mask off when drinking/eating during the breaks. When you finish, kindly put your mask on.
3. The dinner will take place in the restaurant of Dolce La Hulpe. Once seated you can take your mask off. When walking around, please put your mask on.
4. It is decided to cancel the dancing party. Maintaining the protective measures during the dancing party would not be feasible.
5. We provide all participants with opportunities for regular and adequate hand hygiene and the hotel will refresh continuously the air in the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you at 12:30, 26 November. A lunch is foreseen in the exhibit area. The scientific programme starts at 13:20. You can pick up your badge at the registration desk. Kindly take the entrance of meeting hall Canopee, direction reception.
► Address: Dolce La Hulpe, Chaussée de Bruxelles 135, 1310 La Hulpe
► Dolce La Hulpe Brussels: Located in the midst of the Sonian forest and close to the capital. Expect inspiring ambiance: indoor pool, sauna, hammam & fitness center.