42nd Scientific Meeting
BSRM-VFS Joint Meeting
22-23 November 2019
Flanders Meeting and Convention Center Antwerp (zoo Antwerp)
Koningin Astridplein 20, 2018 Antwerpen
Accreditation: INAMI / RIZIV
Rubrique/rubriek: 4 International meetings
Date: 22 November 2019 – C.P.: 6
Date: 23 November 2019 – C.P.: 3
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Antwerp, Koningin Astridplein 7, 2018 Antwerpen
Registrations as of 22 October will be booked in:
Indigo hotel, Koningin Astridplein 43, 2018 Antwerpen
The smartest way to get to the Flanders Meeting & Convention Center Antwerp is by train.
- Public transport: The Flanders Meeting & Convention Center Antwerp is located next to Antwerp Central Station. All information, timetables, and fares can be found on the NMBS website.
- Car: The meeting venue is situated in a low emission zone (LEZ).
– Parking Station Zoo, Van Schoonhovenstraat 25-27, 2060 Antwerpen: €4 for a day ticket (do not forget to validate your parking ticket in the meeting venue)
– Parking Breidel, Breydelstraat 15-17, 2018 Antwerpen
– Parking Astridplein, Koningin Astridplein 41 2018 Antwerpen
– Parking De Keyser, Van Ertbornstraat 13, 2060 Antwerp
– Parking Diamant, Appelmansstraat 25, 2018 Antwerpen
Park & Ride: If you’d rather not drive and park in the busy Antwerp city centre, you can always use the Park & Ride formula: park easily and for free outside the city and hop on the tram or bus to the Flanders Meeting & Convention Center Antwerp. Find an overview of all the park & ride locations in the city on this website: www.slimnaarantwerpen.be.