Dear Participants and Partners of the 43rd BSRM Meeting,
Due to the extra measures of the government yesterday evening concerning COVID-19 and the fact that we do not want to expose our Belgian reproductive community, nor our patients to any additional risks, the BSRM Board decided that the 43rd BSRM Meeting cannot take place on Friday 27 March in Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace.
- The General Assembly will be postponed to the 44th BSRM Meeting, which will take place in Dolce La Hulpe on 27-28 November 2020.
- We aim to reorganise the same content of the 43rd Meeting to the next BSRM meeting(s).
- The elections of the new BSRM Board for the period 2020 – 2023 will take place electronically in March 2020. We will send the instructions to every paid up member in a separate bulk mail on short notice.
We will contact you with further practical arrangements and update this page regularly. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
We thank you all, participants, speakers and sponsors, for your understanding and wish you, your colleagues and families good health.
Prof. Dr. Christophe Blockeel
President of the BSRM
On behalf of the whole BSRM Board
Anne Van Langendonckt
The elections of the new BSRM Board for the period 2020 – 2023 will take place electronically in March 2020. We will send the instructions to every paid up member in a separate bulk mail on short notice.
BSRM board consists of:
- 2 Clinicians, Dutch-speaking
- 2 Clincians, French-speaking
- 2 Biologists or paramedicals, Dutch-speaking
- 2 Biologists or paramedicals, French-speaking
Functions within the board:
- Vice president
- 4 members
Start date mandate: Spring, 2020 – End date mandate: Spring, 2023
Gold and symposium sponsors