43rd BSRM Scientific Meeting
27 March 2020
Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace
Rue Gineste 3
Accreditation requested: INAMI / RIZIV
Rubrique/rubriek: 3 National meetings and 6 Ethics and economics
During the 43rd BSRM Scientific Meeting, the BSRM General Assembly (GA) will be held and will include the election of the BSRM Board for the period 2020 – 2023. The GA will be open for paid-up members 2020. Should you be motivated to have a seat in the BSRM Board, please do not hesitate to candidate by returning the application form not later than 8 March 2020: application form and arranging your BSRM 2020 membership
BSRM board consists of:
- 2 Clinicians, Dutch-speaking
- 2 Clincians, French-speaking
- 2 Biologists or paramedicals, Dutch-speaking
- 2 Biologists or paramedicals, French-speaking
Functions within the board:
- Vice president
- 4 members
Start date mandate: Spring, 2020 – End date mandate: Spring, 2023
Agenda of the Annual General Assembly:
- Membership report 2019
- Activity report 2019
- Financial report 2019
- Board election 2020 – 2023
- Any other business
How to apply for a proxy vote in case you cannot attend the General Assembly
- Only one proxy form is allowed per paid-up attending BSRM member.
- Both members should be paid up BSRM members in 2020.
- Please complete the proxy vote form.
- Public transport
– Train: The train station ‘North’ is located at 500m from the hotel. Take Rogier exit from the station and follow Rue du Progrès until the Square Rogier. You will find the hotel on your left hand side.
– Metro Rogier: When leaving the metro at the Rogier station, take the exit square ‘Rogier’. You’ll find the hotel on the square, facing the Botanical garden.
- By car
– Interparking Rogier (Place Rogier, 1000 Brussels).
Alternative entrance: You can also enter the parking by car via the ‘Rue Marie Popelin’.
– Indigo parking Manhattan, Kruisvaartenstraat 19, Rue des Croisades 1210 Brussel – Bruxelles.
Gold and symposium sponsors