Membership to the Society is open for all individuals active in the field of reproductive medicine and science including medical doctors, biologists, scientists, students, nurses, midwives, laboratory technicians, counsellors, psychologists, social workers etc.).
Number of members in 2022: 407
- Access to the scientific meetings with opportunity to network and exchange opinions with fellow professionals working in the specialty.
- A regular channel of communication through the website, Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook.
Receiving the quarterly Newsletter, referring to fertility in the media, an article with clinical and biological focus, activities, vacancies, society news, etc..
- Participation in Multicentric BSRM Trials.
- Access to an archive of newsletters and past presentations.
- Access through the Society to other international and national organisations with overlapping interests;
BSRM is a member of the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) and has strong links with a number of sister societies.
- The chance to receive the yearly BSRM award.
- BSRM as a national Society defends the professional interests of her members.
Together we can strengthen our professional identity in Belgium.
There are two different membership categories:
- Clinician – Reproductive biologist : 75 Euro (incl. 21% VAT)
- Paramedical, Resident in training, Student (Master, PhD, post doc) : 40 Euro (incl. 21% VAT)
Join the BSRM
Bank transfer details
- Iban number: BE79 3101 2631 7833
- BIC or SWIFT: BBRUBEBB
- Bank details: ING, Marktplein 26, 1740 Ternat, Belgium
- Account name : BSRM
- Reference : Membership + Name